Unfortunately, government regulations allow small doses of harmful chemicals, but since they accumulate in the body, the more you drink, the more detrimental it is to your health. Tap water is rife with antidepressants, stabilizers, hormones, chlorine, pesticides, fluoride, lead, arsenic, and naturally occurring radioactivity such as uranium.
For some who think boiling is a good option, it takes 20 minutes to remove bacteria, chloride, fluoride, and other toxins.
Meanwhile, bottled water is also questionable. In addition, the plastic can also invite cancer causing agents in your body. Proper filtration is the only solution to avoid putting excessive toxins in your body.
CWR’s Undercounter All-In-One Ultra Ceramic Water Filter utilizes four stages of advanced filtration to remove harmful contaminants and provide you and your family with clean, great tasting water. The most advanced micro-active carbon is combined with ceramic pre-filtration, heavy metal and ion exchange media to virtually eliminate toxic chemicals to safe levels in your drinking water. The filtration efficiency of the new ultra ceramic filter is a significant improvement in removing bacteria, parasites, and chlorine. Slower flow rate, allows the water to be filtered more efficiently since it has a longer contact time with carbon and ceramic.
Why We Love It:
- Sub-Micron particulate reduction @ 0.3 microns.
- Enhanced parasite and bacteria removal.
- Reduced turbidity and bad taste.
- Easy to clean and replace filters.
- Cleanable to the life of the filter. Quickly and easily restore the flow rate of your water filter without damaging or having to replace the entire filter
- Durable food grade, non-leachable polypropylene housing.
- Highest flow rate of any pour through pitxher at .75 gallons per minute at 45 psi.
- Meets NSF Standard 42.
- Bacteriostatic to inhibit re-growth of bacteria.
- Revolutionary technology can remove THM (Trihalomethanes) and HAA( Haloacetic acids) and chlorine reduction.
- Easy to install under the counter and it takes up no space and doesn’t ruin decor.
- No electricity required.
- Lasts 600-1000 gallons based on quality of water.
Filters should be replaced every 6-12 months for maximum contaminant reduction.